5 Quick Updates
August 8, 2011 § 4 Comments
1. I have a huge bruise on my right forearm. I was playing Ninja with Patrick Walters and I flung my arm up towards his head because his hand was behind his head. Unfortunately, my arm missed his hand and hit his teeth. They were really hard. (His mouth was open because he was laughing so hard. Pat always laughs at me when we play Ninja and I don’t know why.)
2. I’m going to Bible study tonight at 9pm. There will be cookies and ice cream. And much Biblical wisdom. Message me if you want to come and need details.
3. I did not update my blog with wedding pictures and that makes me a terrible blogger. I will do it soon, I promise.
4. I miss my three pet rats. Technically, they are Danny’s, since I gave them to him as a present, but I call them mine. They live at Danny’s house and I haven’t been there in about a week. If you have rat prejudices, you simply don’t understand the love and cuteness rat friends provide. Read all about my love for rats here. They are smart, sociable, loving, and hilarious. And you know what they don’t do?? BARK FOR 45 STRAIGHT MINUTES LIKE MY NEIGHBOR’S DOG WHILE I AM TRYING TO NAP AFTER ATTENDING TWO WEDDINGS IN LESS THAN 48 HOURS.
5. I am currently writing a short story which is taking a lot of my effort from this blog. I’m sorry. I will try to maintain the posting regularity.